Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Style: Ragamuffin

It's September, so I can wear scarves and boots and caps now, right? RIGHT?!?!
Never, decreeth the gods of California. Thou shalt swelter till the New Year.
Darn it! sayeth I.

I had to deconstruct my outfit mid-morning because I was roasting... but I got some good shots!
Beh, the shadows are awkward. Sorry.

Borrowed hat; scarf, v-neck T, shredded jeans, boots, all Target slash Merona. DKNY leather bag my brother found in the garbage a year or so ago. (I'm not even kidding. I took it in and gave it a good cleaning, and it's in great condition. Seriously, I want to know which of my neighbors was crazy enough to throw away a perfectly good high-quality leather purse.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...