Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Style: Burgundy/Black

I really like this tank. It's soft and comfortable, with good bra strap coverage (very important) and a slightly fitted, not ultra-tight silhouette. Talbot's rolled out the black version early in autumn and have now added burgundy, dark royal blue, and ivory colors. I have black and burgundy and might get the navy, too; the ivory is a bit sheer, which is typical of their light colors.

Talbot's tank, tights; thrifted leather jacket, skirt and belt, Merona ballet flats.




2 comments:

  1. You look so elegant! You really have shoulders to do a sleeveless top justice. that loong skirt is gorgeous, perfect for little colder days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Strong shoulders are hereditary in my family, and I've learned to love mine. And avoid shoulder pads. :P

      This is my easily favorite skirt. I've had a while and I don't think I'll ever tire of it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...