Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Style- Autumn is coming! Autumn is coming!

How do I know? Because my store has the September clothing line in, an it's replete with black, lace, black, black-and-pine green foilage patterns, black, capes, and more black.

What it boils down to is- now I can wear black at work! Woo-hoo! And I want to buy their pretty, pretty clothes!

(Note- I didn't wear the black lipstick until I got off work, because I didn't want to scare anyone. I also didn't wear my hat during work hours, but there was squealing when I put it on to leave. :-P)

Talbot's top and necklace, thrifted Cato skirt, "stolen" Aerosoles pumps, Merona watch.


Um, anyway... sorry I haven't posted in over a week! I took some extra shifts at work, I've been DIYing, and I'm drafting a long wordy post that's coming out, hopefully, within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...