Saturday, April 14, 2012

Style- No SD Card equals... no photos for now

Yesterday it poured cats and dogs, all screaming bloody murder on their way down. I wasn't able to take any photos, so I'm wearing the same thing today so I can snap a picture: a draped black tee, black jeans, black moto-boots, a black feather headband a silver watch, two pearl necklaces and a plum cheek heart.
I have a camera. I have a tripod in the absence of a little brother. But my mother has taken the SD card with her, probably unwittingly if it's inside its port in her computer, to her hair appointment and I will have to wait until she comes back. Ah, the art of patience...

EDIT: Please excuse the blurriness. The light was fading as we shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...