Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Style- Warrior Bohème

Branching out a little- both in style and location!
Inspired by a brand new nail polish color- OPI's Yodel Me On My Cell, a deep jewel teal- I set out to create a bohemian/tribal look.
I have only a few bright shirts in a closet of interchangeable neutrals, yet after half a week of super-classic clothes I wanted to look as different as possible. I've collected a wide range of vintage scarves and jewelry, so I piled bangles and necklaces over a charcoal tunic-tank and grey petal hem midi skirt.
Then my brother and I jumped a wall to photograph in the Vacant Lot Next Door!

Thrifted Twenty One grommet detail tank, thrifted petal hem skirt, Mossimo gladiator sandals, vintage scarf worn as belt, vintage and thrifted jewelry.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...