Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update

Oof, this has already turned out to be a busy week!

On Monday afternoon I went to the DMV to register for a State ID- I need one to get a job. Standing in line on way in I saw a guy I haven't seen in several years- Christian, a guy who used to work at the Mother's I shop at, then moved away. He was leaving so fast I didn't get a chance to say hi, but still! Interesting. And amazingly, I was in there for only about 45 minutes. Whew! Anyway, on that day I wore the exact same outfit I wore on November 18th.

On Tuesday, I had a job interview at Trader Joe's. It went really well- they already know me, and I got the job- but since my private school doesn't issue Minor's Work Permits, I have a few bureaucratic hoops to jump through before I can start. Hopefully I can get that done before next week. I'll post the outfit I wore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...