Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Liebster Award

Thank you, Amy Asphodel of Stripy Tights and Dark Delights!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuI6E3Oxa02a5iJa2BfKdJxFkyECuybp4ayziBFe-mgf_5Aiz_PfQmbi_saqNV4h3DQXqJu6KzyaAGtX9CJhzcwU_ZKgR3dV1ZaDDdnw_lw1P52Sos-OMuySYXZ_yA8bV-EhNbStSvV2y3/s1600/Liebster+Award.jpg



The Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.
Eleven Things About Me:
  1. I learned to dive at four years old.
  2. I taught myself to draw and sketch.
  3. My age is almost never guessed correctly. If I'm not twenty, I must be thirteen.
  4. I look freakishly like my maternal grandmother. Except I'm eight inches taller.
  5. When I'm reading it takes a bomb going off to get my nose out of the book. Even that method's iffy.
  6. I attract cats and dogs like a human magnet.
  7. I draw clothing inspiration from Maleficent/Carabosse.
  8. I get really, really excited for thunderstorms. Early-birthday excited.
  9. I have a weak spot for historical biographies. Lawrence of Arabia et al.
  10. I have hypersensitive hearing...
  11. ...and sense of smell. My father said, not completely exaggerating, that I "could smell a hummingbird fart in a headwind at three hundred yards."

Questions I Was Asked:
  1. Do you have any tattoos (if not, what would you have) and what do they mean? No, I don't.
  2. What was the last book you read? Jane Eyre
  3. Do you have a motto? "I can't die before I'm meant to."
  4. What website do you spend the most time on? My own blog.
  5. What was your last purchase? Buy two-get one free earrings at Claire's.
  6. What do you give the most priority to in life? Loving my family.
  7. What would your last words be? "I'm thrilled."
  8. Describe your perfect romantic date. Going up to Jink's Lake, having a picnic, and camping under the stars. Home the next day.
  9. What was the best live gig you ever saw? True story: never seen a live show! O_O
  10. What was the last nightmare you had? Freddy Kreuger was chasing me around. Even though I kept shooting him with RPGs and portable rocket launchers, he just wouldn't stay down! Finally I had to concentrate and wake myself up.
  11. Do you have any phobias? Not any more, but I have been terrified to fainting of blood, straight razors, the dark, spiders, heights, and rollercoasters.

I'm Tagging:
  1. Madame Noir
  2. Mary Rose
  3. Juliet's Lace
  4. Dolly Rocker Girl 
  5. Dismantlynn
  6. Boots
I know, I know- cheating! But I've run out of people!

Questions To Answer:
  1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
  2. Favorite book?
  3. Do you have a hidden talent?
  4. What is your preferred method of getting around town?
  5. What are your favorite colors,
  6. and do you often wear them?
  7. Cosmetic you have to have to apply before leaving the house?
  8. Favorite Disney villian?
  9. How has your style changed in the last five years?
  10. What matters most to you in life, right now?
  11. Do you fear death?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, you're much too kind.
    And no worries, I have a soft spot for a good thunderstorm as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...