Friday, June 7, 2013

Red & Black Week: Day Six


Ahh, the final day, bittersweet. I've enjoyed this week so much, reading all your participating blogs was so inspirational! That Theme-within-a-Theme was awesome and I hope you keep it, Miss Kitty. :D I'm already looking forward to next year...

We were at a family friend's house a few days ago, and they mentioned they had been playing with a name generator for their business team; Raging Butterfly was one that stuck out. It immediately caught my imagination, and since one of their company's products is makeup, I offered to do a look!

Thrifted velvet dress, Charming Charlie velvet burnout scarf, Payless shoes, my own pearl-and-silk necklace.

I went a little crazy.





7 comments:

  1. lovely...and i love the rhinestones. also i loved your looks this year and how you don't use "brand" goth clothes and thrift/create your own looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a budget for brand, so I flex my imagination muscles and just do my own thing. Doing my own thing seems to have always been my style... XD

      Delete
  2. The colour of your dress is delicious. I suppose it's my favorite shade of red. By the way, browsed through your blog, you should wear black lipstick more often, it looks really good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just love that color; and it makes my skin paler by contrast, to boot.
      I don't wear black lipstick very often now because I'm working, and my mum doesn't like it at all... ah well. When I grow up! :)

      Delete
  3. Your makeup is just... WOW. What a perfect conclusion to Red & Black Week. And that dress - another amazing thrifty find. WHO would give that up???

    I'm SO happy you joined in and posted your amazing outfits for all six days! Glad you enjoyed the theme-within-a-theme. I'll definitely do that again next year because it seemed to be a hit! I'm really excited for next year, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully dramatic look! Every outfit you've created this week has been just lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...